Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for enthusiastic candidates who can work as Programmer Analyst Trainee. The salary offered for the position is Rs. 3,01,500/- per annum.
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
This drive is exclusive to candidates with an AMCAT score.
- 2012 and 2013 batch of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS five years integrated degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engg / Mechanical (full time) only.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum aggregate of 60% in X, XII & 65% in UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process; authenticated by online/hard copy mark sheet
- Candidates with standing arrears and those who are yet to give their Viva are ineligible
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Annual Total Compensation: INR 301,500
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their AMCAT Score. AMCAT ID is required for registration.
- Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant offices at different locations across India
- Tentative Interview Dates: October 26th 2013 to Feb 28th, 2014
- Interview Locations : Pune, Delhi-NCR, Kochi, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Bangalore
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
Please register yourself at the earliest, within the next 2 days
Post Recruitment Training at Cognizant Academy — the in-house Learning & Development arm of Cognizant.
- 100 hours of pre on–boarding e–learning program
- 14 week classroom training, followed by
- 38 week on-the-job technical training
- Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Datawarehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and IT Infrastructure services among others
- Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
- Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP): Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) allows you to structure your benefits to suit your individual needs. With FBP you can choose from a bouquet of components that comprise your benefits structure
- Insurance: Medical, Accident & Life
- Free medical checkup (Master Health & Eye)
- Employee Assistance Program for Associate and dependents, including 24 hour expert counseling support
- Interest free Loans
For complete details of eligibility and registration, please login to your myAMCAT account, below is the process for same:
To register, go to http://www.myamcat.com and enter your username and password -
There are Four steps to complete the registration process -
Step 1: Go to ‘My Profile’ in the left-menu and update the following details –
- Your current mobile number
- Your current Address
Step 2: After updating your profile, go to ‘Home’ in the left menu.
Step 3: You will see ‘Notifications’ on the top. Click on the profile name i.e "Programmer Analyst Trainee" to view the detailed Job Description & Eligibility Criteria
Step 4: Read the details and click ‘Apply’ in the right-menu, It will redirect you to the registration page.
Step 5: Kindly provide the information requested and click on SUBMIT. Kindly mention your AMCAT ID (to be mentioned next to your name) in the registration page. Post completion of these steps the status of the job will change to ‘Confirmed’.
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 164,259 employees as of June 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
This does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The registered candidates will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores. The next course of action will be conveyed to them subsequently. The sole discretion for participation in the drive rests with Cognizant and Aspiring Minds.